Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tummy achin' Tuesday...

I've not been treating my stomach well.  Past two days I've been cradling Pellegrino bottles.  I should be selling instead of drinking them... but it's an amazing alleviation to an aching tummy.

Today is going to be a combination of  yesterday and today.  Yesterday all I did was have some leftover spicy pork steaks and watch tv and my brother hauling boxes out of the house because he was finally moving out.  Both were pretty entertaining.  But not too much to write about.  So for the past two days,  you can see what happens when you leave me in a cafe full of food.

Monday's breakfast - PB Bruchetta

This is not that cool, but toasted some leftover french baguettes and ate it with peanut butter.  Almost had a bruchetta feel to the dish, or chips and dip.  Aw man, I forgot to take a picture of my rice bowl.  Not the healthiest thing, just an easy filler dish.



Tuesday's breakfast - Ciagatta have your breakfast

This morning I toasted some ciabatta bread and made a egg, bacon, and cheese sandwich.  With a lot of green jalepeno jam.  Love breakfast sandwiches.  Love love them.  Makes me think of Spanglish everytime I make one.  The delicious midnight snack Adam Sandler makes for himself was the best scene in that whole movie.

Lunch - naked rolls

Started out making a sushi roll.  Some salmon and crab.  But wanted to make it umph.

Dressed and ready to impress

SO... I added some masago, mango, spicy mayo, and munched up almonds.

That's the story of my day.  These past couple days have been really busy during lunch so I needed some good eating afterwards.  Helps me decompress.

No comments:

Post a Comment